By submitting a request for information, I hereby expressly consent to be contacted by email, auto-dialed and/or pre-recorded telephone calls, and/or SMS messages from or on behalf of Fraser Adjusters and/or its fulfillment partners at the telephone number I provided, including my cellular number, even if I am on a corporate, State or Federal Do-Not-Call list. By submitting, I certify that I am the owner of the wireless phone and/or email provided by me. Consent shall continue unless revoked by me in writing. I understand that my consent is not a condition to receive the information, but if I do not consent, I will have to contact Fraser Adjusters at firstname.lastname@example.org myself.
What information is collected?
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, your web browser automatically sends us information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the internet
- Internet protocol address of the computer you are using
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using
- Mobile device information (e.g., device model, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information)
- How you use our sites, search terms, and pages you visit
- Geo-location and date and time you access our site
- Demographic information, including age, gender, and interests
- Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Fraser Adjusters collects both session and persistent cookies from first and third parties to enhance the customer experience, particularly to:
- Improve website functionality and performance
- Understand user behavior
- Connect visitors to social networks
- Measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches
- Remember users’ actions, to identify the user, for online behavioral advertising
- Retarget website visitors with ads on products in which they have expressed interest
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see All-About-Cookies-Org . You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Information Provided to Us
We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. Types of information we collect may include:
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number(s) either LAN or cellular
- All applicant data is submitted at the time of application.
Any and all information collected may be saved indefinitely.
How is your information used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
- Respond to requests for information about our degree programs and other products and services.
- Communicate Information about our products, services, events, and for other promotional purposes, via calls, emails, or texts. These methods of contact may be generated using an automated technology system.
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- General research and analysis purposes.
- Legal compliance.
What Choices do you Have?
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, please email Fraser Adjusters at email email@example.com to opt-out. You may also have the ability to unsubscribe from certain promotional emails via the unsubscribe link included in each promotional email.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, username, credit card information, or other personal information through email.
How do I opt out of the data-collection process?
If you would like to be completely removed from the Fraser Adjusters database of website leads, please contact us at (305)-614-2851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of any collected information.
How do I contact Fraser Adjusters?
3105 W Michigan Ave. Pensacola, FL 32526
By Phone: (305)-614-2851 (Miami) & (850)-446-9003 (Pensacola)